Thursday, June 23, 2011

Father's Day

This pass Sunday was a day we spoiled and honor those men that helped make us the people we are today and raise us like we are there very own. I'm proud to say I have 3 great men in my life, My dad, my husband and father in law. A little unique fact about my husband and I is we were both raised by our step fathers. These are two great men that stepped up to the plate when our own biological father could not. I have to say they both have done an amazing job raising us and I thank God everyday for bringing them into our lives. Even though I was not able to spend Father's Day with my dad I want him to know I love him so very much and thank him for always being there when I needed advice or a shoulder to cry on. Also to my step father Doug for raising the most amazing father and husband I now have today.

This father's day we decided low key was better and we did a BBQ at our in laws house. We ate yummy Mexican food til I could no longer button my pants and had freshly made chocolate chip cookies and milk for dessert. We also watched movies, kids played Just Dance on Wii, and had some great conversations. I hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day as well and always remember to tell that father figure in your life you love them.

Here's a little video I made for my hubby, I hope you enjoy it.
P.S. if it makes you cry I'm sorry I bawled my eyes out for 3 days making it.





Aidan playing Just Dance.

Daddy and his Mini Me

Daddy and his Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment